[Insight-users] Image registration error

Torsten Rohlfing torsten at synapse.sri.com
Thu Jan 11 17:44:18 EST 2007

Hi --

Just a wild guess Eric: are you rotating around the coordinate origin
(0,0,0), which is a corner of your image, instead of the image center?
That would certainly explain why your rotating outside the field of
view. Whether your image viewer shows each image centered or not is
irrelevant by the way, because it does not take into account whatever
transformation you're applying between the two.

Hope this helps.

Torsten

--
Torsten Rohlfing, PhD          SRI International, Neuroscience Program
 Research Scientist             333 Ravenswood Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025

     "Though this be madness, yet there is a method in't"