[Insight-users] reading writing multiple dicom files

Ashish Singh mrasingh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 00:33:27 EST 2007

Hi,

I am a newbie in ITK. I am writing a code which involves reading and writing
multiple dicom files from a directory. These dicom files belong to separate
series. I was using a single file reader example within a 'for' loop. But my
code crashes when reader->update() is called the second time. Can anyone
please tell me what am I doing wrong? And how to fix the problem?
Is there any other way to read and write multiple dicom files. I already
tried the imageseriesread and write, even that gives me error when there is
only one dicom file from a particular series in my directory.
What is the best way to do this? Is there any class/function that can do
this for me? Please help.

Thanks,
Ashish