FW: RE: [Insight-users] Reading .img files from IBSR

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jan 15 17:09:54 EST 2007

Hi Christian,

You will find multiple options for visualizing images.

a) Use the ImageViewer in

      InsightApplications/ImageViewer

    this will require that you install or build FLTK

b) Use VTK. You will find examples under

      InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk

c) Use Paraview   www.paraview.org

d) Use Slicer     www.slicer.org

e) Use MRICro