[Insight-users] stl file format

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 09:51:45 EST 2007

thank you very much for your kind reply,actually I have also read stl file with VTK, now what I want to do is to: I have two 3D data sets one of is STL data and the other is volumetric data(.raw extension), I will do a registration with these two data sets(overlapping). As a beginner of  ITK I don't exactly know  how to start that application, I had a look at some examples in  itk-src-windows/examples/registration. can these examples help me to implement this application. Does anybody have any suggestion ?