[Insight-users] Hessian Matrix

=?EUC-KR?B?v7m1v8fY?= eastsun3 at snu.ac.kr
Thu Jan 18 05:29:50 EST 2007

Thank you for your help.
I have tried what you told.
I complied VesselnessMeasureImageFilter.cxx
However, while debugging, I'm
in trouble to use it.
The exception message is "Unhandled exception in xxx.exe (KERNEL32.DLL):
0xE06D7363 MICROSOFT C++ Exception."
My inputimage and output image's file format is *.raw.
update();"
What can I do in order to solve the pb?
Please help me out.

---