[Insight-users] Anyone built ITK + Java bindings on OS X?

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Sun Jan 21 18:58:01 EST 2007

Blair,
     Have you tried using make instead of xcode to build these
things? I looks like something in the Xcode generator is borked in
CMake. If all you are really after is a build of ITK then you do not
really have to use Xcode to build it. Try generating make files and
see what happens.

I have not actually tried building ITK with Java Bindings on OS X. I
have built ITK 2.8.1 with out a problem

I am on OS X Intel 10.4.8 with the latest set of Xcode tools.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer