[Insight-users] Anyone built ITK + Java bindings on OS X?

Blair Cruz blair.cruz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 17:24:44 EST 2007

If a do a check out of the latest CableSwig, I get the following error:
CMake Error: Cannot find gcc_platform.cmake.

I found a thread regarding this here:
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2004-February/007061.html

I followed the recommended solution, however it still get the same error.

I can build CableSwig 3.0 successfully with CMake however I still get
the same errors from xcodebuild when opening the project.  Id ask to
try your CableSwig binaries but you're on a Intel chipset.  I'm on the
powerbook.

I upgraded to OS X 10.4.8 and I'm on Xcode 2.4.1

I'm confident that I can build ITK once I get a compiled CableSwig.

Thanks very much for the help on this.

Thanks,
Blair Cruz