[Insight-users] Anyone built ITK + Java bindings on OS X?

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Mon Jan 22 21:45:51 EST 2007

One thing that I noticed on my build is that I am actually building
ITK 2.8.1 instead of ITK 3.0. How I got it all to compile is to pull
down the latest CableSwig from CVS today into the Utilities folder in
the ITK Directory. I ran ccmake and chose to have Java bindings. I
configured and compiled ITK 2.8.1 with java bindings just fine. I
have not run any tests though. Compiling was the first hurdle to get
over.

Cheers
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer