[Insight-users] Is that Registration possible or Not?

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 08:00:54 EST 2007

Hello;
I have a question which has a very short answer. I have a stl data and I converted it to  itk mesh,on the other hand I have a volumetric data. Now my question is :Is it possible to get these two datas registration. I have tried to use ImageRegistration8.cxx  Moreover itk::NormalizedCorrelationPointSetToImageMetric instead of  itkMeanSquaresImageToImageMetric. I hope somebody will answer me.
Thank you very much
Tony

Be a PS3 game guru.