[Insight-users] Extraction of 3D tubular structures in a volume using eigen analysis

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jan 24 10:10:49 EST 2007

Hi 예동해

The Hessian filter is already available in ITK:

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1HessianRecursiveGaussianImageFilter.html

You probably want to use it in combination with

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Hessian3DToVesselnessMeasureImageFilter.html

Since you are new to ITK, I would strongly encourage
you to first go through the Tutorial sessions:

   http://www.itk.org/HTML/Tutorials.htm

Doing the tutorials first will save you *A LOT* of time.

You should also read the introductory chapters of the
ITK Software Guide

      http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf