[Insight-users] What happened to Analyze and GDCM ImageIO???

Robert Tamburo robert.tamburo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 14:38:49 EST 2007

I encountered the same issue with the Analyze IO after updating ITK
several months ago. I received a very informative email response that
explained the error and offered 2 potential solutions.

You can read the email response here:  http://www.itk.org/pipermail/
insight-users/2006-October/019813.html