[Insight-users] building itk

O'Connor, Aonghus A.OConnor at ucc.ie
Fri Jan 26 09:47:56 EST 2007

Sorry for the repost. this one has a subject header.........

Hello All,

I've been using ITK 2.6.0 and have am trying to create a release version of
my application which depends upon it.
The debug version was working fine. I tried to compile a release version of
ITK to no avail.
I am using Visual studio 2005.
When it is compiling ITKCommon the following error is reported:

Error     1          error C2244:
'itk::CenteredEuler3DTransform<TScalarType>::GetJacobian' : unable to match
function definition to an existing declaration    c:\program
files\insighttoolkit-3.0.1\code\common\itkCenteredEuler3DTransform.txx
203

I downloaded ITK 3.0.1 and tried to compile it but got the same error in
both release and debug modes.

Since first building ITK I have installed Visual Studio Service Pack 1
(Although I'm not sure if this is the cause of the problem).

Anyone got any ideas?

Super software!
Regards,
Aonghus.