[Insight-users] building itk

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Fri Jan 26 15:05:47 EST 2007

Did you just download the SP1 patch for Visual Studio 2005?  If so, they
have changed the rules for how you need to reference typedefs. You need to
change the declaration to:

const typename CenteredEuler3DTransform<TScalarType>::JacobianType &
CenteredEuler3DTransform<TScalarType>::
GetJacobian( const InputPointType & p ) const

- Wes

On 1/26/07, O'Connor, Aonghus <A.OConnor at ucc.ie> wrote:

> Sorry for the repost. this one has a subject header.........
>

> Hello All,
>
> I've been using ITK 2.6.0 and have am trying to create a release version
> of
> my application which depends upon it.
> The debug version was working fine. I tried to compile a release version
> of
> ITK to no avail.
> I am using Visual studio 2005.
> When it is compiling ITKCommon the following error is reported:
>
> Error     1          error C2244:
> 'itk::CenteredEuler3DTransform<TScalarType>::GetJacobian' : unable to
> match
> function definition to an existing declaration    c:\program
> files\insighttoolkit-3.0.1\code\common\itkCenteredEuler3DTransform.txx
> 203
>
> I downloaded ITK 3.0.1 and tried to compile it but got the same error in
> both release and debug modes.
>
> Since first building ITK I have installed Visual Studio Service Pack 1
> (Although I'm not sure if this is the cause of the problem).
>
> Anyone got any ideas?
>
> Super software!
> Regards,
> Aonghus.