[Insight-users] Re: Question about ConvertBetweenFileFormats usage

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Jan 26 18:12:48 EST 2007

Vandana,

GE 5x is not registered to the IO factory by default.  You will need to add
something like

==== From itkVOLImageIOTest.cxx ====

itk::VOLImageIOFactory::RegisterOneFactory();

itk::GEAdwImageIOFactory::RegisterOneFactory();

OR ===== From itkGEImageIOTest.cxx  =========

    itk::ObjectFactoryBase::RegisterFactory(itk::GEAdwImageIOFactory::New()
);
    itk::ObjectFactoryBase::RegisterFactory(itk::GE4ImageIOFactory::New() );
    itk::ObjectFactoryBase::RegisterFactory(itk::GE5ImageIOFactory::New() );

itk::ObjectFactoryBase::RegisterFactory(itk::SiemensVisionImageIOFactory::Ne
w() );

At the top of the main file to register this reader with the IO mechanism.

Hans