[Insight-users] about reorientation of DTI data

Hai Li liscience at 126.com
Sun Jan 28 10:26:42 EST 2007

Hi everyone:

        I am now doing some work about re-orientation of DTI data. Does anybody konw whether there has been some softwares or programs to do that work?  Does ITK have such function?  Otherwise,  dose anyone give me some clues about  interpolation of  DTI data?  Is it  reasonable to interpolate the tensor data just like the common scalar data?

       Any advice or  clues will be appreciated. Thanks very much!

Best, Hai

Hai Li
2007-01-28