[Insight-users] instead of ResampleImageFilter (please urgent help)

tony hakki tony2007vtk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 04:53:36 EST 2007

Hi Luis;

my project includes many headers which are created before by my friend. The error is so strange ,I met an error before what I have met now,it was a variable overlapping problem ,one variable,X,is defined as zero, in another header file. So it was overlapping with X variable from VTK's original header file.
TriangleCellType * tcell = new TriangleCellType; //when I added that line it was giving error which reason was overlapping. I have already solved that
  I solved first problem by putting at the beginning of my codes :

#undef X
#define X 0

 But Now  I met one of same error when I add that line
ResampleFilterType::Pointer resampler = ResampleFilterType::New();

This gives 35 Errors and I haven't found which variable is reason of it.
this is the first error of 35:
c:\programme\itk\itk-src-windows\code\common\itkimagetoimagefilter.h(90) : error C2039: 'ImageDimension' : is not a member of 'itk::PointSet<TPixelType,VDimension,TMeshTraits>'
1> with
1> [
1> TPixelType=float,
1> VDimension=3,
1> TMeshTraits=itk::DefaultStaticMeshTraits<float,3,3>
1> ]
1> c:\programme\itk\itk-src-windows\code\basicfilters\itkresampleimagefilter.h(74) : see reference to class template instantiation 'itk::ImageToImageFilter<TInputImage,TOutputImage>' being compiled
1> with
1> [
1> TInputImage=MovingImageType,
1> TOutputImage=FixedPointSetType
1> ]
When I clicked on 'ImageDimension' right of mouse then I click Go to location  It goes "itkImageToImageFilter.h" and  shows that line :
itkStaticConstMacro(OutputImageDimension, unsigned int,
TOutputImage::ImageDimension);