[Insight-users] Using Update() in a loop without loosing efficiency

Ali - saveez at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 10:18:58 EST 2007

Hi,I am trying to add many the same image to itself in a loop by AddImageFilter.(1) If I do not call Update at the end of each loop, would it not work properly?(2) If I use Update() at the end of each loop, this will be painfully slow as Update()tries to also update the image reader and, unnecessarily, the same image is readmany times taking a very long time to finish the loop. How can I use Update() efficiently?