[Insight-users] Problems compiling Curves3DExtractor

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 11 06:49:11 EDT 2007

Hi Vijay,

If the build went well you should have now an executable at:

InsightApplicationsVS8/Curves3DExtractor/debug/Curves3DExtractor.exe

or if you compiled for release, you will find it in:

InsightApplicationsVS8/Curves3DExtractor/release/Curves3DExtractor.exe

[where "InsightApplicationsVS8" can be replaced by the name of your binary
directory]

But... if you put any directory in the CMake variable:
"EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_DIR"
then, the executable will be copied to that directory.