[Insight-users] Control of deformation field generation via landmarks?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 11 15:27:09 EDT 2007

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for the update.

Your explanation makes sense.

On the bad news:

There are no filters for performing this extrapolation
from a set of landmarks.

It will be great if you can write one and contribute it
to the Insight Journal:

         http://www.insight-journal.org/

You may want to read:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Procedure_for_Contributing_New_Classes_and_Algorithms#The_Procedure