[Insight-users] Question related to Demons algorithm and FEM

Ruben Schilling r.b.schilling at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 17 11:14:32 EDT 2007

Hi,

you might search this list using Google to see what other uses asked
in the past, but I would recommend you to read the research papers to
understand what the algorithms do. You can then read the
implementation in ITK line by line.

Run time of the algorithm depends on your parameter settings. As far
as I know binary should be ok for FEM, although I don't know whether
it makes sense to throw away grayvalue information in your case.
If you have a more specific question post it again.

Search this mailinglist via Google without time constraints by typing
at Google.com:

[your keywords] [site:public.kitware.com]

Regards
Ruben