[Insight-users] Boolean segment combination

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Jul 18 13:13:15 EDT 2007

Hi,

You can use the boolean filters in ITK :

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen32/html/classitk_1_1AndImageFilter.html
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen32/html/classitk_1_1OrImageFilter.html
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen32/html/classitk_1_1XorImageFilter.html
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen32/html/classitk_1_1NotImageFilter.html