[Insight-users] Boolean segment combination

Michael Bowerman michael.bowerman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:55:47 EDT 2007

Gaëtan,

I found those.  But, they don't seem to be just right.

I'm looking to create new volumes from existing volumes.  So, if I use the
image filter boolean classes, I would have to use each integer pixel bit to
mark each segment (e.g. 0x00000001, 0x00000010, etc.).  After that, I would
need to loop through each pixel to detect which pixels are in and which are
out.

Basically, I'd like to represent the data in a convenient way to create new
volumes from existing volumes.

Thanks!