[Insight-users] Re: par/rec

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jul 19 19:03:24 EDT 2007

Hi Don,

                     This is great!

We encourage you to submit this code as a contribution to the
Insight Journal.

Keep in mind that the style of papers for the Insight Journal
is closer to a "technical report".

A couple of pages describing the file format and how to use
your code will be sufficient.

What is really important, is to accompany the code with tests
and datasets that can be used as input for the tests.

  Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the
  submission process of the Insight Journal.