[Insight-users] MRIBiasCorrection

Xavier Penya xavier.penya at epfl.ch
Fri Jul 20 11:53:02 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I've been working with MRIBiasCorrection functions of ITK, and I've noticed a detail which confuses me a little bit:
The result of the bias correction gives us as a result a vector variable between 13 and 20 coefficients (in my particular case, working in 3-D).

I've noticed that the later coefficients use to be close to zero, so the question is: can I be sure that BiasCorrector.exe is setting the last coefficients to zero and that's why they are not shown? (considering they are redundant)

(for example, for dregree=2 --> vector size=10, so if I read something like [1 2 3 4 5 6 7] it would mean that the total vector is [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 0 0 0]).

Thanks a lot for your help!,

    Xavi