[Insight-users] Building problems in VC .NET 2003 - include files time.h times.h resource.h

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jul 22 19:15:06 EDT 2007

Hi Rashed,

Thanks for letting us know about the versions that you are using.

Dash11 is using the CVS version of ITK with the CVS version of
CMake. That is, today's CVS version of both tools.

Note that by the time we released ITK 3.2 it was also a green
Dashboard in the Visual Studio platforms.

Have you used your current Visual Studio installation for
building any other medium/large size projects ?

Do you have other versions of Visual Studio in your machine ?
besides the .NET 2003 versions ?

CMake asked you for the version of the compiler, when you
ran the configuration of ITK the first time.

At this point your installation of Visual Studio is the main
suspect....

   Please let us know,