[Insight-users] Building problems in VC .NET 2003 - include files time.h times.h resource.h

rashedk rashed.vtk at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 23 14:41:09 EDT 2007

Hi Luis,

Thanks for your help. I figured out the problem. You were right, the current
ITK version in CVS should compile in VC .net 2003 and it did compile. I had
visual studio 98 installed in the same machine, and cmake picked up the
settings for visual studio 98 for some reason, although i kept specifying
the compiler as VC .NET. I uninstalled visual studio 98 and cmake picked up
the correct cl compiler.

So it did build with no errors in VC .NET 2003.

Thanks again,

Rashed karim