[Insight-users] itk::PatternIntensityImageToImageMetric

lars-friedrich lars-friedrich at gmx.net
Thu Jul 26 09:20:53 EDT 2007

Hello,
I'd like to use or at least try pattern intensity metric for a 2D/3D
registration issue. So I searched for it in ITK and found a source file
'itkFEMRegistrationFilter.txx' containing a typedef referencing
'itk::PatternIntensityImageToImageMetric'. So I guess there is or was a
template implementing this metric somewhere in ITK code space. But I can't
find it! Does anyone of you know what this means?
lars-friedrich