[Insight-users] itk::PatternIntensityImageToImageMetric

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jul 29 19:14:20 EDT 2007

Hi Lars,

The class

      itkPatternIntensityImageToImageMetric

was renamed four years ago as:

       itkMeanReciprocalSquareDifferenceImageToImageMetric
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1MeanReciprocalSquareDifferenceImageToImageMetric.html

Here is the CVS log of the renaming:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/Algorithms/Attic/itkPatternIntensityPointSetToImageMetric.h?rev=1.17&root=Insight&view=log

The main reason for renaming it, was that the class didn't
exactly implemented the concept of "Pattern Intensity".