[Insight-users] Dimensionality of Analyze Images

matthias.honal at uniklinik-freiburg.de matthias.honal at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Fri Jul 27 09:30:10 EDT 2007

Hi,

I recently found out that in ITK 3.2.0 the reading of two dimensional
Analyze images produces segmentation faults, while this worked well with
ITK 2.8.1 with the same code (e.g. the ImageReadWrite from the ITK examples
in the simplest case).  Since I'm not an expert in medical file formats, I
would like to know whether this behavior of ITK 3.2.0 is expected (since
Analyze images have to have at least 3 dimensions) or whether it should be
possible to read 2D Analyze  images as well. In the latter case there may
be problems with my images which I'll have to find out...

Thanks a lot,
Matthias