[Insight-users] Dimensionality of Analyze Images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jul 29 13:49:16 EDT 2007

Hi Matthias,

Are you sure that you got a segmentation fault
and not an Exception ?

Are you using a try/catch block around the call to Update() ?

It is very likely that you are getting and exception,
in which case, the exception is carrying a message
describing the nature of the error.

You will find many examples on how to use try/catch
blocks in the ITK Software Guide:

       http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

If you catch an exception you can print out its
description.

   Please let us know what you find.