[Insight-users] cannot write to created file

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jul 28 16:50:45 EDT 2007

Hi Stripey,

Thanks for sending the DICOM file. It looks fine.

What surprises me is that your program works in some
machines and not in others.

I presume that the file you sent me was generated
in the G5 PPC Mac, is that right ?

What version of ITK are you using ?

In the CVS version, line 1085 of itkGDCMImageIO
correspond to a "Unknown compression method".

Are you selecting a specific compression method ?

Did you read this image from a compressed DICOM image ?

Are you building against the systems JPEG libraries
in any of the machines that you are using ?

   Please let us know,