[Insight-users] Re: ITK error in GDCMImageIO

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jul 28 17:38:21 EDT 2007

Hi Victoria,

Could you please let us know from what line of
the itkGDCMImageIO.cxx file do you get the error ?

Even better,
could you please post to the list the *exact* error
message that you get ?

Also let us now your version of ITK, since the lines
number location of exceptions may change between versions.

Are you tryng to save the file using compression ?
Are you using the SYSTEM JPEG libraries ?