[Insight-users] Execution away from compilation

Michael Baltaxe mbaltaxe at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 13:47:42 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am trying to move my program to another computer and execute it there, but
haven't been unsuccessful on it. I compiled using Windows Vista and Visual
Studio 2005, while the other computer runs Windows Server 2003. My
compilation was done on release mode, just as ITK source, with
BUILD_SHARED_LIBRARIES OFF.

So far I have copied all my release folder to the Windows Server platform
(.exe, .lib, .exp files), and I get the following message:

"The system cannot execute the specified program"

I guess I am missing some libraries, but I am not sure. Can some one point
me in the right direction here?

Thanks a lot,

Michael.