[Insight-users] Re: ComputOffset in the class CenteredAffineTransform

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Jul 29 19:36:54 EDT 2007

Hi Shuzai,

1) Thanks for letting us know about the ITK version that you are using.

2) Yes, just use the AffineTransform.
    The software guide matches ITK 2.4, that's why it says
    that you should call ComputeOffset(). This however, is no
    longer necessary, particularly not in ITK 3.2.

3) No, don't call ComputeOffset(), you shouldn't need to do it anymore.

4) If what you need is to cut the image in an arbitrary plane,
    you could use the VersorRigid3DTransform, the Euler3DTransform.
    or the Quaternion Transform., Unless, of course, you need to do
    any anisotropic scaling and/or shearing.