[Insight-users] Centered vs Non-Centered transforms

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jun 5 10:04:11 EDT 2007

Hi Ranhan,

The Centered Transforms are an Evolutionary remanent
of a refactoring that was done about a year ago in
the toolkit.

You don't need to use "Centered" transforms anymore.

The current transforms now have the concept of "Center"
of rotation built in.

At some point we will deprecate the "Centered" transforms
because now they are redundant.