[Insight-users] Problems with CMake2.4

Lars Nygard lnygard at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 13:11:43 EDT 2007

Luis,
Thanks for the mail. Ive solved the problem. AFter I re-installed windows and
Visual Studio, I still got the problem (that caused a little shock). Then I downloaded all the newest updates,
about 70, and re-installed Visual studio. That fixed the problem. I don't know why I got the error in the
first place because I had all updates installed. Im really considering switching operating
system, this took me two days to find out and a lot of frustration and work. Im thinking about Mac, do you think
I will experience less problems with Mac?
greets,
Lars