[Insight-users] polynomial fitting for fcMRI processing

Karen Guan xinvar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:40:39 EDT 2007

Hi Luis,

Thanks very much for the answer and the reference! However, after the manual
of itk::MultivariateLegendrePolynomial seems to suggest that this function
works only for 2D and 3D data. Although it's possible to add one dummy
dimension (eg. all zero), I'm wondering whether there's a function more
suitable for 1D signal.

Best,
- Karen