[Insight-users] ITK with Delphi

lars-friedrich lars-friedrich at gmx.net
Thu Jun 7 06:38:31 EDT 2007

Hello,
does anyone of you know if it is possible to wrap ITK for Delphi?
Or is there possibly another way to use the ITK-features in Delphi on
Windows32 platform?
Background: I think I can remember that I read something about a community
focusing on ITK <-> Delphi integration some month ago. But now I cannot find
this community anymore on the web (unfortunately I cannot remember its name
too).
If there is anyone among you who has experience or information on this
topic, please help me!
Thanks a lot!
lars-friedrich