Re: [Insight-users] cross-compiling itk on mac OSX for windows application

Tomáš Kazmar Tomash.Kazmar at seznam.cz
Mon Jun 11 04:22:39 EDT 2007

# ITK should compile fine with MinGW.

Unfortunately, ITK does not compile fine with mingw.

If you get same error messages as me, or Nicolaus Andratschke (some
unresolved symbols in linking) search the list for solution, it's in thread
"Compile error with mingw".

Regards,
Tomas

#
# Could you please give us more details ?
#
#      1) ITK Version ?
#      2) CMake Version ?
#      3) GCC version ?
#
# *AND*
#
#    Please post the *exact* error messages
#    that you are getting.
#
#
#       Thanks
#
#
#          Luis
#
#
# ======================
# ROULLIER Vincent wrote:
# > Hi,
# >
# > I would like to compile ITK on OS X for windows. I'm using mingw to
# > compile my windows application. I don't have any problem with  hello
# > world application. But I do not manage to compile ITK with cmake and mingw.
# >
# > Have you got some ideas ??
# >
# > Vincent