[Insight-users] proper class to process triangle facet

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Jun 9 17:41:47 EDT 2007

Hi 付文宇

What kind of processing do you want to make on that surface ?

In general you will find better support for Surface processing
in the Visualization Toolkit VTK, than in the Insight Toolkit ITK.

For example, VTK can directly read STL files, while ITK cannot.

You may want to take a look at VTK and its functionalities.
The good place to start is

               www.vtk.org