[Insight-users] v3p parts of vnl

Rupert Brooks rupe.brooks at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 14:29:27 EDT 2007

Hi,

I recently upgraded to ITK 3.2.  It appears that the include files in
Utilities/vxl/v3p/netlib dont get copied to the installed set of
include files.

Is this a bug, or am i using things wrong?  I was hesitant to report
it as a bug as im not entirely sure im supposed to use those headers
directly anyway.

I detected this because I have a modified version of the
itk::LBFGSBOptimizer - some changes were made to that from ITK 2.8,
and so i had to change my code.  itk::LBFGSBOptimizer now gets some
external functions from the v3p directory.  It has these includes (the
functions needed were formerly externs).

#include "v3p_netlib.h"
#include "v3p_f2c_mangle.h"

These files live in that directory, and dont seem to get copied to the
main install.
A workaround which seems to be fine so far is to just add the path
.../Utilities/vxl/v3p/netlib to the include directories.

cheers

Rupert B.