[Insight-users] Image Registation with float Transform

alireza akhundi asl a_akhundi at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 05:00:06 EDT 2007

Hi
I'm Trying to use Image Registration using float coordinate type instead of double (to Reduce memory usage).  But as I understand class ImageRegistrationMethod use MetricTransformType and its coordinate type permanetly set to double in itkcostfunction.h (typedef double ParametersValueType).
Now I have 3 questions:
1. How can I solve this problem?
2. Can it help to reduce memory usage?
3. Is there any other method to solve memory usage problem (Failed to Allocate Memory For Image)? my images are 256*256*256 and I use ASP .Net.
Best Regards
Alireza