[Insight-users] Image Registation with float Transform

MALEMPATI deepa_malempati at rediff.com
Wed Jun 20 05:47:47 EDT 2007

Hi,
Alireza,
Only the double type can support the representation of all geometric objects
without any blurs.
answers to u'r questions.
1.so, u need not try to get it changed.
2.And i think It does not occupy a vast memory i.e it may not make a big
difference.
3.The error u get is not related to this.
    These  links may help u in tracing the problem.

1.http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2006-December/020383.html,

2.http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2006-September/019438.html
Regards,
Malempati.