[Insight-users] libraries

Surya Prakash ds_prakash at rediffmail.com
Tue Jun 19 12:49:27 EDT 2007

Hello,
I have down loaded the ITK toolkit and compiled in Linux, Everything is working fine. Using the toolkit, I want to generate a small toolkit, what I mean is some sort of customization. Basic purpose is, suppose if my application is segmentation algorithms, using the existing toolkit,  I will further develop/use/improve the existing ones. So I want to put the functionality I require into a library. Can some body advise how this can be accomplished please. Any links to earlier works in this regard will be highly yseful to me.

regards

Prakash