[Insight-users] Problems compiling Curves3DExtractor

vijay kumar desivij at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 13:09:00 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,
  I am trying to compile the Curves3DExtractor application. As indicated in GettingStarted-IV.pdf, I configured the paths to FLTK headers and libraries, but I still get the following compilation error: "Unknown CMake command "ADD_GUI_EXECUTABLE". I searched the archives, but didn't find a suitable answer. Can someone please advise me on this?

  The only change I made to the CMakeLists.txt file is to comment out the lines with
  "if (build_outside_insight_applications)" as I am building it within the applications directory.

  Thanks,
  Vijay