[Insight-users] Problems compiling Curves3DExtractor

Xavier Mellado Esteban xavier.mellado at upf.edu
Mon Jun 25 09:04:07 EDT 2007

   Hello:

   I am not sure but try to compile the "Auxiliary" folder and then try
to compile the example again. I think its needed to compile a connector
between FLTK, VTK before compile any GUI based application. And switch
to the latest version of CMake and ITK.

                     Hope this helps you:
                                                       Xavi

vijay kumar escribió:
> Hi Everyone,
> I am trying to compile the Curves3DExtractor application. As indicated
> in GettingStarted-IV.pdf, I configured the paths to FLTK headers and
> libraries, but I still get the following compilation error: "Unknown
> CMake command "ADD_GUI_EXECUTABLE". I searched the archives, but
> didn't find a suitable answer. Can someone please advise me on this?
>
> The only change I made to the CMakeLists.txt file is to comment out
> the lines with
> "if (build_outside_insight_applications)" as I am building it within
> the applications directory.
>
> Thanks,
> Vijay

Xavier Mellado Esteban