[Insight-users] optimized.lib on MS VS 2003 .NET

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 13:39:26 EST 2007

I am not trying to be difficult here.. but just where do I find "grep"
on windows XP SP2 running MS VS 2003 .Net?

If I was back on my OS X box I could do that for you.

Also, I am using ITK 2.8.1 as I was having some trouble with ITK 3.0
Also using CMake 2.4.3

If upgrading will solve these issues just let me know and I will take
the plunge and start upgrading everything.

Again.. not trying to be difficult.
Mike Jackson