[Insight-users] Upsample bspline grid in deformableregistration6

Reinhard Hameeteman reinhard.afstuderen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 13:16:12 EST 2007

Thanks Torsten and Nick for your reply,

Although the pointed references are certainly helpful in clarifying
some BSpline properties for me, my main question was about the
procedure followed in the example and the ITK Software guide. It seems
to me that two approaches are mixed up there. Either the coefficient
image contains the BSpline coefficients and then it does not make
sense to decompose it after upsampling Or the coefficient image
contains vector components and the documentation of the
BSplineDeformableTransform is not correct:
"The parameters for this transform is N x N-D grid of spline coefficients"

Thanks again,
Reinhard