[Insight-users] Upsample bspline grid in deformableregistration6

Nick Tustison ntustison at wustl.edu
Wed Mar 7 11:30:13 EST 2007

To add to Torsten's comments --- I generalized Lee's original
algorithm to N dimensions and arbitrary order within ITK (including
the BSplineKernelFunction) and submitted it to the Insight Journal.
You can find the submission at

http://hdl.handle.net/1926/140

The submission also includes a discussion of the upsampling process
for arbitrary order b-splines.

Good luck,
Nick Tustison