[Insight-users] intellisense with ITK,VTK

Ashish Singh mrasingh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:00:31 EST 2007

Hi,

I am having trouble with VS 2005 intellisense and ITK,VTK. Intellisense
doesn't work with ITK,VTK many times. It mostly works when using "::" in the
class member functions. But when I use "->", it doesn't work at all. I get
the message "Intellisense: no additional information available"
in the status bar.
I have recently installed VS SP 1 and I use the latest versions of ITK, VTK.
Why is intellisense not working with ITK,VTK?  Does anybody know how to fix
this issue?

Thanks,
Ashish